We want everyone to benefit from this community of thoughtful peers and therefore request that you contribute thoughtful and sincere comments and content. However, there are certain mandatory rules that each person (“Member”) participating in this Community must follow. Each Member must comply with the following rules of conduct while participating in our Community:
- You may not represent that you are any other person, whether real or invented or imply any connection with any person or organization with which you are not in fact associated.
- You must stay on topic.
- You must demonstrate appropriate respect for other Members. If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You must not personally attack any other Member. You will not stalk or harass another Member.
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that is obscene or contains profanity or that may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in participating in this Community and will not use the Community for illegal purposes.
- You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of this Community.
- You will not upload, post or submit anything that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt another person’s enjoyment of this Community.
- You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person.
- You will not upload, post or submit or otherwise make available any content that contains links to Web sites with objectionable content, excessive links to external Web sites, comments in all capital letters, all bold or all italic or objectionable avatars.
- We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the above rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules to eastcoastsurfcasters
If any Member violates any of the above rules, we reserve the right to ban that individual from further participation in this Community.